Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The final 2


OK guys these are the 2 shirts that we are looking at for next year. We will have another vote in just a little bit. I am going to put a few pants options out shortly.... I would like to discuss the pros and cons of these 2 shirts to decide which is best. Let the debate begin....

2 comments:

PJG said...

We are planning on wearing these shirts for at least 2 full seasons...With that in mind I think that the dark shirt will hold up better and not look as dingy as the white would look... I am afraid the white will get lots of stains cause we are such hard core players, or for the fact that we might spill our powerade, i mean gatorade on us and it will stain. Just a thought...

Steve said...

I vote navy blue